Full Time Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000
Our telehealth roles are 75% remote. We pay for the BCBA to travel to the Atlanta area once per month to see all of their clients in person. The rest of the month is fully remote.
If you are passionate about working with individuals diagnosed with autism, Key Autism Services is hiring for Senior Level Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our team in the Cobb Region and provide Telehealth* services. Senior level requirements - minimum of three years experience as a BCBA, plus additional time in the field.
*Our telehealth positions require a monthly visit to the clients home. Approximately 3 weeks out of the month the services are remote, with in home supervision provided at least once a month.
The Senior Level BCBA will implement the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to increase socially significant behaviors for our clients on the Autism Spectrum. In addition, they will provide supervision to direct staff and BCBA's, including providing internal and external continuing education events and research. This position requires high level clinical, leadership, and organizational behavior management skill sets.
Senior Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct a variety of assessments to determine client social, play, ADL, communication, and behavioral needs.
- Conducts Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Identifies the need to conduct Functional Analysis, details conditions, and conducts Functional Analysis independently adhering to ethical and legal standards.
- Conducts formal risk assessments and identifies the need for crisis plans, if necessary.
- Implements all principles of applied behavior analysis appropriately.
- Reviews client records to insure quality assurance
- Appropriately intervenes with parent issues or concerns
- Exhibits effective communication with co-workers, other providers, supervisors and supervisee's
- Versed in insurance company requirements for which we are credentialed with.
- Initiate clinical improvements
- Develops and assists with newly developed clinical needs and initiatives
- Participates in internal and external CEU events, research initiatives or recruitment
- Travel to the states we provide services in for trainings or conferences
- Potential travel to nationwide conferences (APBA, ABAI, BABAT, etc.)
BCBA Full-Time Offers:
- Excellent competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Excellent Health insurance, flexible Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Match Plan
- Flexible hours and the ability to choose your work schedule
- 15 days Paid Time off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free access to our on-demand training library
- Training, professional development, and CEU opportunities with annual reimbursement allotment for CEUs
- Two Professional Development Days Off for CEU use
- Opportunities to network with other experienced BCBAs on the KEY team and collaborate with professionals in the field
- Virtual electronic data collection system to allow for light paperwork
- Must have a current BCBA Certification and LABA (if applicable by state)
- Master's Degree in ABA or related field (Psychology, Education, Special Education)
- 5 + years previous BCBA Experience
- Obtain and maintain Safety Care Specialist status
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
- Must be comfortable working with families and providing in-home services
Currently, Key Autism Services provides services to children and adults diagnosed with autism throughout the states of Georgia and Massachusetts. Services include programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other related mental health and developmental conditions. We have been serving families since 2014. At Key we work as compassionate partners with individuals, families, case managers and other professionals to provide the level of support needed to improve the lives of the clients and families we serve.
At Key, all of the professional services we provide are guided by a common philosophy about the role of the family in a child's development. We strive to equip both the children and their families with necessary skills for strong, satisfying relationships with one another, because we know that learning happens best when it happens in the context of playful, reciprocal interactions with life partners.
We believe family is the foundation for a child's development. Family is the ever-present guiding force in a child's life from the first breath through childhood, adolescent, and adult years. Family doesn't close for the holidays, go on vacation or call it quits at five o'clock. Family remains a persistent presence on a day-in, day-out basis, through all the seasons of the year, through all the years in a lifetime.
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained, and dedicated BCBAs who show a passion to contribute their skills to make our clients more successful, more passionate and active in their plan of care, and more independent in their life.
Check out what we have to offer! https://www.keyautismservices.com/careers/