Do you love to snow ski, hike, bike, horses, fishing and more? Looking to live in an area that offers great work/life balance? Our client offers long term stability and outstanding benefits. Salary starts at $ 180,000 and can go up to $ 225,000... plus $ 10,000 annual performance bonus.
Our firm, Premier Health Careers is in search of a FULL TIME Family Practice/ Primary Care, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide direct medical care to company employees. We Will consider both MD or DO. . The population of around 46,000.
Hours are 3 12's with a Saturday rotating schedule
This is a quaint little town, where everyone who lives here seems to know everyone. The sunsets are magnificant and like none other. If you are looking for a town with hustle and bustle than this isn't the town for you. On the other hand if you are looking for a town that is friendly, small and a great place to raise a family then look no further!There are lots of outdoor things to do such as off roading, shooting at the shooting range, lots of parks, skatepark, bowling alley, movie theater and a boys and girls club.Very low cost of living.
The reason this position is open... adding another physician.
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs. You will see approx. 15-25 patients daily. This site offers primary care, Occ health, pharmacy, lab and XRay.
In this position you will be providing episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
In some cases duties will include occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance)
• Graduate of an accredited medical school
• At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
• Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
• Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care OR Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
• Must have current state and federal DEA certification
• Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
• Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
• Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
• Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Benefits, Benefits and more Benefits and this is just the surface!
3 weeks PTO plus paid holidays plus sick days. Paid CME allowance with days off. Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance. CME’s - $2150 and 5 days
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to us!