With 22 client sites nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and more than 1,100 PCIs performed in 2019 alone, CardioSolution is one of the fastest-growing cardiology groups in the country.
We are actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology practice for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals in Northern Ohio.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Ohio medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- Average of at least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, peripheral diagnostics and interventions, Pacemakers, ICD implantation, IVC filters, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, IVUS, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is an independent not-for-profit community health system that serves more than 70,000 people in Northern Ohio. They are projected to perform 800 diagnostic procedures and 300 interventions annually. The hospital has a Level 2 cath lab and was named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health.
About the Community
Our partner hospital is located about an hour from Cleveland and offers a short drive to beautiful Lake Erie. The community serves as a prominent regional hub with its vibrant downtown, strong educational environment, and a growing economic base.