With 22 client sites nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and more than 1,100 PCIs performed in 2019 alone, CardioSolution is one of the fastest-growing cardiology groups in the country.
We are actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology practice for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals on the Washington coast.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Washington medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- At least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, Pacemakers, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is a not-for-profit Public Hospital District that serves over 72,000 residents. They are projected to perform 150 PCIs and see 1,750 patients in the clinic, with excellent potential for further growth.
About the Community
This tight-knit, historic community is located on the Olympic Penninsula and is known as the largest retail center on the Washington coast. It features top-notch schools and breathtaking parks and recreation areas.