CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilties of the Body Shop Clean-up/Detailer are:
- Clean-up of general shop areas.
- General shop repairs
- Minor snow removal during winter weather around bay doors
- Waste removal
- Driver shutle
- Put away warranty parts
- Assist Foreman and Service Manager with all duties assigned
- Wash trucks
The qualifications for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 100 pounds
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
Questions about this position? Please call (309) 445-8100.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.