Collision Estimator / Body Shop Estimator / Auto Insurance Adjuster
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is expanding to Bear, DE in a prime location on the corner of Rt.1 and Rt. 40. We are building a new State-of-the Art Collision Center with 28,000 square foot of climate-controlled production space, and indoor estimating.
Come be a part of our growing, world class team Join the Best.....the largest dealer group on the Eastern Shore!
The Hertrich Difference:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries with earning potential and monthly Incentives
- Full benefit package available after 90 days including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and more
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Monday- Friday work schedule to promote work/family balance
- Paid every Friday
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Training and Career Advancement
Estimator / Adjuster Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers/vendors in professional and courteous manner
- Automotive Body Shop Estimators examine and inspect damaged vehicles and create estimates for repair costs to restore the vehicles to pre-loss condition
- Prepare damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with insurance industry, fleets, manufacturers, their representatives and customers
- Keeps customer informed and updated on the status throughout repair
- Dispatches and maintains an organized workload
- Other duties as instructed by management
Estimator / Adjusters Qualifications:
- 2+ years of prior automotive body shop estimating/ collision centerestimator/ insurance adjuster experience, preferred
- Effective communication and written skills to provide excellent customer service
- Confidence in handling high volumes under pressure
- Knowledge and experience working with insurance companies, preferred
- Strong organization and computer skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required, continued field related education is preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with few to no points
Hertrich is dedicated to actively helping our communities through national and local charities including our Hertrich Hires Heroes, Hertrich Helps Heroes, USO, Autism, Alzheimer's, Boys and Girls Club, local hospitals, education partners including Teacher-of-the Year, just to name a few.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."