Body Shop Technician
Bergstrom GM of Neenah
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Performs body work and repairs on vehicles.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Provides Body Shop Manager with written estimates on parts.
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- 3 or more years of on the job experience
- Degree from accredited technical college
- I-Car Training preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Opportunities for growth!
- 5 day work weeks!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE BERGSTROM TEAM!
We’re Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin’s largest Automotive group! We started in 1982 as a single dealership. We have grown since then to 1,600 team members across 26 dealerships representing 36 brands. Our recipe for growth and success is simple; treat everyone like family, team members and guests alike. It shows too! Best Companies ranked Bergstrom Automotive among the top 3 dealer groups to work for in the nation! We have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau, Time Magazine and have received numerous manufacturer awards!
At Bergstrom we take great pride in giving back and the communities that we live and work in are important to us. That is why we support organizations like Make-a-wish, United Way and Drive for a Cure!
Key words: Master Automotive Mechanic, Auto Maintenance, Vehicle Auto, Journeyman, Auto Tech, ASE, A.S.E., Car Repair, Automobile Technician, Diesel Truck, Transmission, Repair Shop, Used Car Mechanic, Paint Body Shop, Oil Change Technician, Engine Repair
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.