Bon Secours Mercy Health
Richmond Care-A-Van MD - Full Time - BILINGUAL (Spanish) a PLUS
If your heart leads you into a medical ministry, to provide medical care for those in our community without insurance or financial means - this is the opportunity for you!
The Bon Secours Care-A-Van is a free medical service that provides general medical care to uninsured adults and children in Richmond communities. The Care-A-Van team is bilingual (with an interpreter) and composed of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, physicians, patient technicians, and outreach workers. Community partners, including free clinics, local health agencies, and numerous faith-based community organizations, collaborate with us. Bon Secours funding, grants, and contributions sponsors the Care-A-Van to ensure that services are free for all patients.
- Full Time - 40 hours - Salaried position - Competitive Base
- Mobile Medical Unit - Physician drives personal auto to care sites - Mileage reimbursed
- Primary Care - Family Medicine - Adults and Children - Chronic conditions - Difficult cases
- Great support from NP, RN and additional caregivers
- Robust Benefit package including Paid Time Off and CME Days/budget
- No WRVU/Productivity Bonus with this position
**Must be experienced MD/DO with 4 to 5 years of experience**
Must be flexible, handle change well, be comfortable practicing in an environment where there is a critical need, and love helping people.
Please contact our Primary Care Physician Recruiter to submit your CV and discuss more details:
Bon Secours is known for providing compassionate and innovative care for the whole person.
Building healthier communities is the focus of all our community outreach efforts.
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.