Bon Secours Mercy Health
Cross Ridge Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
Now Interviewing for Internal Medicine MD or Nurse Practitioner
Located in central Henrico County, near Short Pump and Glen Allen - Northwest End of Richmond - Off I-64 and I-295
- NOW Interviewing Full time/40 hours BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians or Nurse Practitioners
- 3rd Year Resident MD and New Grads Welcome to Apply - Mentoring Available
- Nurse Practitioners must have strong RN background OR outpatient Internal Medicine experience
- Mon-Fri 8-5 - No weekends
- 100% outpatient adult medicine
- Up to 22 patients per day
- Call 1:5 - (share call with another practice)
- $3,000/mo Stipend available to MD PGY2 or 3 Residents, with at least 6 months left in program
- MD-Sign-On, quality, productivity bonuses
- Robust benefit plan including generous time off, CME time off & budget, 403b savings, disability, etc. etc.
- This practice is passionate about patient care and the mission of Bon Secours Mercy Health. They provide services to include care for victims of human trafficking, forensics, refugee resettlement and the Health Department.
- Need someone upbeat, positive, excited to work with the ministry, great attitude, team player, helps to contribute to an upbeat culture. Need a strong person with good work habits, comfortable in a fast paced environment, and supportive of organizational mission.
Contact our Primary Care Recruiter for a Phone Screen!
Start Date as early as 4/1/20!