Bon Secours Mercy Health in Richmond is currently interviewing for Senior Care - Geriatric Nurse Practitioners
2 Full time (40 hour) Positions open
1 - Located at Lakewood Manor Retirement Community
- Monday - Friday clinic hours 8:30 - 4:00 - last appointment
- Combination of Assisted, Independent and SNF patients
- Will share call with 9 providers, there will be weekend call
- Average 13-16 patients per day
- Requires Geriatric patient experience, EMR, dictation, and software savvy
- Highly prefer experienced NP - this position is sole provider at facility
1 - Float position - covering 8 Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Facilities: Beth Shalom, Lakewood Manor, Lexington Court, Ashland Rehab, Hanover Rehab, Henrico Rehab, Parham and Glen Burnie
- This position is self-scheduled - day hours - 40 hours required - flexible
- Sick coverage, vacation coverage, provider shortage coverage - location based on need.
- Shared Call with 8 other providers at LTC facilities and clinics - there will be weekend call
- Requires Geriatric RN and NP patient experience, EMR, dictation, and software savvy
- Must be a seasoned NP - minimum 3 years - must be confident, true team player, mature, professional, able to get along with people, smile in the face of challenging situations!
Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a competitive base salary and robust benefit package which includes paid time off, CME days and budget, 403b savings plan + matching, STD/LTD, medical, dental, vision, FSA, and more.
Please contact our Primary Care Recruiter to submit CV and schedule phone screen.