Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced social media and influencer marketing professional who is passionate about crafting engaging content that proves it can get to the right audiences? Do you think outside the box and use your creativity to catch the attention of potential customers in a crowded social media landscape? Are you determined and thorough when it comes to tracking performance, optimizing strategies, and showing measurable, goal-oriented results? Then this is the job for you!
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and who strive to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients' meaningful messages to life.
As Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager, you'll join this team to support the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Director. Under the Director's direction, you'll manage the execution of outstanding social media (SM) and influencer marketing (IM) strategies for Boncom's clients.
- Brainstorm, concept, and build out social media and influencer marketing strategy plans for clients.
- Execute those plans by organizing social media and influencer marketing content, which include publishing calendars, schedules, and approval workflows.
- Manage development of social media and influencer marketing assets (copy, graphics, video, etc.), both that is created by others and created by self.
- Identify social media and influencer marketing tactics that work via analytics, observation, tracking, etc.'and leverage them for current/future clients.
- Form and maintain authentic relationships with influencers in order to thoughtfully engage them in spreading clients' messages; stay in regular communication with the influencer network.
- Oversee social media and influencer marketing projects, assignments, tasks, etc., to ensure completion, which includes possible management of interns.
- Research innovative ways to achieve clients' goals and objectives via social media and influencer marketing; stay on top of industry trends.
- Collaborate with other teams at Boncom including account management, campaigns, creative, media, public relations, creative, media science, analytics, and more.
Key Role Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a role predominately focused on social media marketing, which includes most or all of the following: post creation and posting, scheduling, community management.
- Proven ability to create content that performs on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Knowledge of current social media trends and influencer/culture trends.
- Understanding of marketing and communications best practices.
Key Personal Qualifications:
- Ability to grasp big picture while paying extreme attention to the small details.
- Adept in creative problem-solving; extremely resourceful, innovative, and proactive; self-driven, including when there is ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Very personable.
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with many clients.
- Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on influencer marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Established personal network of influencers
- Advertising agency experience
- Event management experience
- Basic graphic design experience
- Basic video editing experience
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company paid Pension
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/Lift desks, comfy chairs
If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.