Delaware North, a leader in the travel services industry is currently seeking sales motivated individuals to promote and sell resort reservations at our inbound contact center in Amherst, NY. (Northpointe Business Park)
This position offers great benefits such as:
Starting at $12.00/hr, plus incentive
MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION PARTICIPATION AT GROUP RATES
401K, PAID VACATIONS, RESORT DISCOUNTS
MULTIPLE BREAK ROOMS WITH FRESH FRUIT DAILY, COMPLIMENTARY SODA MACHINE, TEA/COFFEE.
Here, we make all of the reservations for our parks and resorts, and gaming properties throughout the USA and Australia. Come work in fun environment where every day you get to assist guests with booking their dream vacations to destinations such as Shenandoah National Park, SeaCrest Beach Hotel and Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, just to name a few!The Opportunity
We are seeking dedicated Full-Time Sales Associates who have proven experience, enjoy working in a high volume customer service environment and have excellent communication skills to:
- Use company approved sales and service techniques to educate every customer about our best products
- Provide 5-Star personalized experiences to all customers
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Convert rate inquiries into reservations
- Prepare and process incoming reservations accurately
- Effectively communicate terms and charges to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner
- Follow and maintain all Quality Assurance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales and customer service experience in retail or hospitality industry
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, empathy and responsiveness
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient, thorough and prioritized manner
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using common computer programs
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Ability to use phone system as required for all aspects of the job
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.