We are a high growth, customer focused, Michigan based, Veteran owned business in Fraser, Michigan. We are currently searching for an office administrator with bookkeeping experience to support the inner workings of our office. We are currently upgrading to an industry specific software and have completed the acquisition of a smaller local competitor in the industry so Bulldog needs to increase the capabilities of the office team to handle increased customer requests and overall growth.
As a B2B Services company we provide Confidential Shredding, Record Storage, Scanning, and Offsite Data Backup Services, Hard Drive Destruction, and E-recycling programs.
Our office is fast paced and the ideal candidate must work well in a team environment; this candidate must be very detail oriented, flexible and have excellent verbal skills. He/She must be able to communicate with co-workers, vendors and business clients; individual must be self motivated and energetic. Customer focused attitude is critical for success. Must pass in depth security and background check due to secure nature of our business. Our company has a drug free environment policy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bookkeeping: Responsibilities will include accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, and taxes; strong experience using Quickbooks Premier is needed. Must be able to produce P&L Statements, Balance Sheets, and organizational reports for management.
- Payroll and Insurance: Candidate will be responsible for routine payroll activities, benefits administration, and overseeing insurance coverage and quotes.
- Administrative Support: Our ideal candidate will support the day to day workings of the office team. This may at times also include receptionist duties, scheduling of meetings, organizing, filing, phones, incoming and outgoing mail, and client interaction.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience Required: 5 years accounting experience and Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Skills Required: Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits available after 90 days if needed to including; Medical, Optical, Dental
401(k) and Profit Sharing after one year of service
Start date: Immediate