WMP is looking for a skilled PT Bookkeeper to maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments for its clients in a range of different industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are properly recorded in the books, the vendor ledger, the customer ledger and the general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Complete basic tax forms as needed
- Enter data, maintain records and monthly reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience and use of computerized software
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software (QUICKBOOKS, SAGE, or similar software)
- Accounting degree a plus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Must have the utmost integrity and understanding of confidentiality
Wealth Management Partners, LLC offers competitive benefits/compensation packages.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com.
Wealth Management Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.