Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy… Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer… Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a full-time Bookkeeper to work at our operation in New York, NY
• Collect and record parking revenue(both cash and credit card sales)- only when necessary
• Report and document all irregular transactions
• Respond to customer inquiries & ensure positive experiences for all guests
• Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
• Work effectively as a team with other various coworkers
• Ability to work flexible shifts and Overtime (OT) when needed
• ALL other duties as assigned by Impark
• 1+ years of experience in customer service. (large retail environment)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Basic math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Must be able to work outdoors through inclement conditions
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules.
Must have basic knowledge of excel, email usage and general computer skills.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed