Our client, a growing business in the outdoor and camping industry, is looking for a Bookkeeper. This position will be responsible for AP, AR, PR and GL. The company is growing and will have opportunity for growth and advancement.
Part Time Accountant
We are looking for a team player to help us in our office part time.
- Manage supplier and vendor invoices, match purchase orders to invoices, and make payments in a timely manner;
- Issue invoices to customers and ensure receivables are collected promptly;
- Coordinate bank deposits, record cash receipts and maintain petty cash;
- Manage and prepare sales tax;
- Balance and maintain general ledger;
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets;
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns;
- Prepare and process payroll;
- Monitor fixed assets;
- Work with external accountant to create financial statements and prepare for annual audit;
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Associates Degree or higher in Accounting or related field;
- Must be highly proficient in Quickbooks Online;
- Proven experience in full cycle accounting, including payroll;
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong knowledge GAAP;
- Strong understanding of business;
- Experience with tax computations