Arbor Management, LLC is looking for a Bookkeeper to assist in the day-to-day accounting and financial matters for high net worth individuals and entities (Trusts, LLCs). Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
The Bookkeeper will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Account and Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Wire Transfers and processing check requests.
- Prepare detailed expense account analysis.
- Process payroll for household employees.
- Process invoices for payments
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Assist in the review of daily cash transactions
- Data entry
Education: Associate’s degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping or a related discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Quicken and Quick Books.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting, bookkeeping and administration skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills
- Hard working, a quick study, detail oriented and have the ability to work alone as well as with others to reach a common goal