Searching for an Accountant to work for a large healthcare client in the Pasadena area. Please respond to this posting if you are interested in this opportunity.
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
- Reviews general ledger accounts and prepares and adjusts journal entries.
- Performs account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts.
- Maintains the general ledger chart of accounts.
- Assists with initial internal control evaluations.
- Posts monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other Business Relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 2+ years of direct relevant accounting experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178