Searching for a Sr. Accountant to work for a large healthcare client in the Pasadena area.
Client: Large Healthcare Client
Contract Length: 6-months
Job Title: Sr. Accountant
- Uses professional accounting concepts and internal company policies to solve complex accounting issues including the maintenance of internal controls.
- Participates in and implements monthly financial close, which may include general ledger, accounts payable and/or fixed assets.
- Prepares monthly management financial reporting package and executive summary schedules.
- Coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience Level: BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other Business Relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- Plus minimum 4+ years of direct relevant accounting experience.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Prepares and Review journals
2. Prepares and Review reconciliations
3. Prepares financial reports
4. Variance reporting
5. Working on team based projects
Top 3-5Job Requirements
1. Strong accounting base (6+ years of accounting experience)
2. Strong attention to detail
1. Excel, access and SQL (preferred) experience
1. Strong communication skills
2. Ambitious/ positive attitude
3. Team player - ability to work in large groups in a professional and effective manner
4. Ability to multi-task and work in a highly demanding and deadline driven environment
5. Strong organizational and tracking skills
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178