Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Looking with specific Brakes experience.
- Reduce Recalls & Warranty Spikes through improved System Engineering.
- Champion Brake Controls Global Quality targets.
- Lead Brake Controls Quality Analysis process with suppliers through assisting with part returns via WPAC to suppliers, drive supplier quick part analysis and insuring robust rapid implementation of ICA and PCA actions by team.
- Championing quality process for upcoming new technologies such as Electric Brake Booster pursuing actions such as Prior Approval and use of Diagnostic and Repair Service enhance potential capabilities such as auto-alarm on DTCs.
- Leading Brake Controls engineering Prevent Reoccurrence Action (PRA) for Prevent Action Closure (PCA) paper.
- Brake Controls Quality supplier manage, coordinate and meeting minutes.
- Manage Brake Controls BSAQ projects with PVT Engineer team.
- Work with cross-functional areas (Electrical, Powertrain and Vehicle Program teams).
- Maintain updated list of all software tools like AWS, OWS, Global 8-D, WPAC, etc.
- After getting trained assist engineers with the above tools.
- Drive Lessons Learned and Upstream tools/processes
- Report to management issues and solutions
- Train teams on any new process and tools
Qualifications required to deliver projects include:
- Experienced in project management, supporting program and project manager and program analysts, to ensure that the work is delivered effectively.
- Experience with FMEA and related quality assurance processes.
- Self-starter with ability to identify and resolve system problems or issues that may arise.
- Ability to integrate, consolidates, and manages multiple projects and multiple model year plans for major program teams.
- Familiarity with vehicle network communication (CAN).
- Must have ability and authority to provide guidance to Brake Controls supplier staff and ability to interface with upper level management.
- Work with minimal supervision and able to function effectively in a matrix organization.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Develop, manage, document and train on established global processes.
- 5+ years of experience in brakes or other chassis systems and 3 or more years experience.
- Advanced people skills.
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years in associated field
Proven desktop PC skills, AWS, WERS, CQIS, OWS, PTS Service, Workshop Manual site.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.