Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day" work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Branch Administrative Support Assistant provides administrative support within the Retail Production branch location. This role is responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries both on the phone and face-to-face.
* Oversees all aspects of general office coordination
* Maintains office/executive calendars
* Greets and interacts with company clients, vendors and guests
* Answers incoming telephone calls and directs to appropriate individual or documents a message
* Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence including mail, faxes, and emails
* Signs for and delivers UPS/FedEx deliveries
* Prepares correspondence for routine inquiries
* Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
* Files and retrieves organizational documents, records and reports
* Coordinates meetings including scheduling, agenda creation and other arrangements
* Conducts research, compiles data and prepares summary reports as necessary
* Creates/modifies documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other programs
* Attends organizational meetings and compiles minutes as required
* Makes travel arrangements for branch personnel and completes expense reports for branch leadership team
* Maintains office supply inventory
* Arranges for repair or maintenance of office equipment as needed
* Provides project support work as needed
* All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act.
Though this position requires a valid NMLS license, it is considered a non-loan originator position. If new employee does not hold a valid NMLS license at time of hire, the employee may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, or discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions. All positions that require licensing will mandate that you complete all pre-requisite course work towards licensing, as well as confirm a date for taking the NMLS licensing exam(s), prior to your anticipated start date. The actual test date can be post hire, but the licensing process must be completed within your first thirty (30) days of employment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
* 2 years of experience in general office responsibilities
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
* Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong keyboarding skills
* Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complementary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled