|Branch Customer Service Representative|
|FL-1000075 - TMX Capelouto|
|Customer Service / Customer Experience|
|First Open Date:|
|For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation’s leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.|
What is this role about?
This important role is all about ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by responding to and resolving customer questions or concerns related to their relationship with Terminix.
What does a “Day-in-the-Life” look like?
Our Customer Service Representatives work in one of our fast paced and energetic Customer Contact Centers and have the opportunity to directly interact with our valued customers every day. Inbound customer calls are most often related to topics like pricing, billing and scheduling. Customer retention is a key element, so ensuring customer satisfaction and cultivating long term relationships is also a very important role you would be playing.
Here are a few more specifics of what life is like on the job:
• Helping ensure customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues/questions related to service, billing or other matters
• Documenting customer information and call history information accurately for future reference
• Processing orders for new services requested
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of features of Terminix products and services, marketing promos, and special offers
• Preparing correspondence and coordinating with other functions as necessary to resolve issues
What do I need to be successful?
• Being a high school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
• Prior customer service/call center experience is highly desired, but not required
• You enjoy interacting with customers and providing great service
• You are good at solving problems and clearly explaining solutions
• You thrive in a face paced, high-volume environment
• You have strong communication skills – interpersonal and written
• You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
• You can type 25+ words per minute
Why should I choose Terminix?
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what you would receive as part of the Terminix Team.
• Comprehensive training, all paid by the company
• Very competitive compensation program
• Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles
• Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on ServiceMaster brands
• Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Terminix and ServiceMaster are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.