The Branch Financial Specialist provides effective support of sales and service activities within the banking office and develops new business by educating potential clients.This is a hybrid position that supports both the Teller function and the platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Interview customers to determine financial needs either by phone or in person both domestically and internationally.
* Analyze needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
* Act in the capacity of teller when necessary.Prepare paperwork and assist customer in properly documenting all required information to open new accounts including, but not limited to, DDA, TDA, CD's, and IRA accounts.
* Enroll customers in appropriate online services.Input customer and account information into Core system.
* Develop business through new and existing relationship management.
* Deliver quality service to customers in adherence to service standards.
* Assist customers in transaction requests.
* Provide maintenance to customer accounts including but not limited to processing stop payments, address changes and wire transfers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Bank regulatory requirements.
* Knowledge of legal requirements involving proper account ownership identification and authorization.
* Strong PC skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two years branch banking experience.
* College preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled