Georgia United Credit Union is a full-service financial institution founded in 1958. As an organization that is committed to service, our vision is to become the financial institution and employer of choice by consistently exceeding our member and team member expectations.
We are seeking a Branch Manager at our North Atlanta (Tilly Mill Rd) location. This position is responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the branch. Ensures that established policies and procedures are followed. Oversees provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served. Coordinates and oversees branch loan and promotion activities, ensures that all areas of responsibility support branch loan and deposit objectives and goals. Trains, directs, mentors, coaches, and supervises branch staff.
- Directs and administers branch sales, services, goals, budgets, operations and financial performance.
- Ensures that services are delivered professionally and efficiently, and that member requests and problems are resolved promptly. Listens and resolves member concerns and effectively uses information to coach team members to enhance the service provided.
- Fosters and develops profitable business relationships within the community to increase the overall branch performance and productivity by attending membership drives and spending time out of the branch visiting current member groups.
- Supervises work schedules and workflow of daily routine operations. Keeps accurate payroll and attendance records.
- Evaluates team member performance and monitors training to ensure that team members provide effective member services and financial counseling.
- Completes orientation of new employees in overall branch procedures and tracks individual progress to ensure that team members are trained in all phases of their respective positions.
- Conducts regular meetings with team members to inform and train in areas needing improvement and changes in procedure.
- Ensures branch security institutes prudent safety measures. Coordinates the procedures necessary to open and close the building in accordance with set hours and tests security equipment monthly.
- Ensures proper maintenance and general housekeeping of the building, grounds, work areas and equipment. Coordinates maintenance request with applicable departments as needed.
- Maintains proper cash controls by ensuring that all branch transactions are balanced at the close of each day. Oversees and evaluates individual accountability for handling of cash.
- Assists area leadership with long, and short-term branch loan plans and develops branch lending strategy to complement organizational goals.
- Sets individual sales and loan goals with team members and assists them through continuous coaching to achieve their full potential. Discusses areas needing improvement and follows up with written evaluations and corrective action as needed.
- Performs as a Loan Officer by cross-selling products and services, such as GAP, Extended Warranty and Debt Protection, to promote and assist members while suggesting financial service solutions.
- Projects and maintains the Credit Union’s professional reputation.
- Promotes and establishes strong, positive and productive working relationships within the organization through commitment to the company’s vision statement, core values and business principles.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance related study preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial and loan management preferably with a Credit Union or banking institution.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced member service center environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with professional member service attitude.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Lead and sustain branch transactions, loan volume, expenses and profitability to align with company goals.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with members and SEGs.
We offer competitive compensation and a multiple-option benefit package including health, vision, dental, basic and optional life, short and long-term disability, paid time off, annual time off, service days, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans and company matching, flexible spending account, AFLAC and tuition assistance.
All applications for employment must be submitted using Georgia United’s online careers website. Only candidates meeting the minimum qualifications and requirements will be considered for career opportunities.
To apply for opportunities, please visit: https://bit.ly/2YTdNy9
Georgia United Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Georgia United participates in E-Verify
Banking Branch Manager