Do you have experience as a manager (preferably in the financial industry)? Enjoy providing exceptional customer service? Are you a goal-oriented individual? Are you looking to manage your own consumer finance office? If so, apply here, it's QUICK & SIMPLE!
SMC is searching for a highly motivated, friendly talent to join our team!
SUMMARY: The Branch Manager manages the execution of plans for achieving revenue, expense, and profitability objectives. This position is responsible for training and motivating branch staff, demonstrating outstanding customer service, and implementing the Company’s strategies.
Branch Manager PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Accomplishes profitability goals and maintains company standards
- Manages and participates in the overall processing of new and refinanced loans
- Provides guidance on appropriate loan amounts and terms to meet customer and company needs
- Manages the collection process to effectively handle past due and delinquent loans
- Provides high levels of customer service and responds to customer concerns
- Executes business-to-business marketing plan by leveraging available marketing tools
- Maintains awareness of the marketplace and local competition
- Manages and controls expenses throughout the branch
- Participates in the interviewing and selection of all branch hires
- Trains and maintains a motivated workforce, including readying Assistant Manager for Branch Manager promotion
- Manages the scheduling of branch staff to maximize growth and achieve branch targets/goals
- Assists Supervisor in the daily management of employees: salary, performance reviews, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
- Ability to lead a team that will provide excellent customer service.
- Required to recruit qualified and high-performing candidates for the Company.
- Effective in problem-solving, analytical thinking and mathematics.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, effectively manage time and meet daily, monthly and quarterly.
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- In GA & SC, employees must be granted a State insurance sales license AND receive appointment by the insurance carrier authorizing the employee to sell their product.
- Full-Time: Includes 2 evenings per week, and occasional Saturday mornings each month.
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunities!!!
- SMC benefits equate to $5,900 on average for each employee
- Leads Financial Industry in offering low-cost BCBS health care premiums
- Vacation, Holiday, Personal & Sick Pay
- Defined Career-Path with frequent advancement opportunities!!!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1986, Southern Management Corporation (SMC) is a leading small loan consumer finance company and is among the largest companies offering such services in the U.S.
SMC operates under 3 different brand names:
- Covington Credit
- Quick Credit
- Southern Finance
For more information about Southern Management Corporation, please visit us at our website: www.mymoneytogo.com.