Our aggressive growth plans have created an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to chart their own course and create their own success.
This Branch Manager position offers incredible growth potential for the right person.
This position is based in the new Charlotte, NC office of LRS Consulting Services, the staff augmentation arm of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS). A global leader in information technology, LRS has earned a reputation for valuing employees and providing opportunities for career growth.
If you’re the Branch Manager we’re seeking, you will be responsible for the primary face-to-face contact with named accounts in your territory. These accounts will include prospects and existing customers, and you will have a goal of securing the sale of information technology services and solutions within these accounts. You will target companies with annual revenues of at least $1 billion.
You will attend meetings with decision-makers of targeted large accounts to identify opportunities and move those opportunities to a close by obtaining a signed customer agreement and/or statement of work for solutions and services offered by LRS Consulting Services.
Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission.
Performance objectives for this position:
• Meet or exceed your sales plan goal: During your first year, generate a minimum of $300,000 in gross profit through closed services sales. After your first year, generate a minimum of $800,000 in gross profit through closed services sales.
• Learn and execute LRS’ sales methodology: During your first two weeks, understand and discuss with your manager the value of both our solutions-oriented and staff supplementation services. You will cold call via telephone into your named accounts so by the end of the first 3 months you are scheduling at least 8 face-to-face meetings on average per week.
• By the end of the first 3 months create a pipeline of services opportunities so you have a minimum of 2 new services opportunities a week and a minimum of 2 services wins a months.
• Stay Current on the IT and Engineering needs of Your Accounts: Manage relationships within your territory of named accounts so that you are aware of your accounts’ IT and Engineering needs and are in a position to show that LRS can help them with those needs. You will develop relationships with customers and prospects during face-to-face meetings so that the customer will continue a dialogue with you.
• Develop New and Potential Clients: Efficiently handle follow-up phone calls and meetings with your customers and prospects. Your follow-up strategy must move the potential clients towards closing business with LRS. Turn information obtained from prospect/customer meetings into new sales opportunities.
• Maintain and Utilize Required Electronic Records: Maintain current and accurate records about clients/potential clients/opportunities in our Siebel-based tracking system. Review those records with LRS management during periodic territory reviews. Use this system to view and capitalize on information entered by others at LRS.
Your success in this position will be measured by your ability to close contracts so that you achieve your revenue goal. Your interim progress will be judged by your ability to establish, maintain, and move opportunities forward with decision makers in these companies.
You must have at least three years of staff augmentation sales experience to companies with at least 1,000 employees.
You must also have effective written and verbal communication skills.
You will be a stronger candidate if your account experience is within the territory for this position.
You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorships are available.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Consulting Services Group is managed by a Vice President and each office is managed by a branch manager.
You will report to a branch manager over multiple offices in the region.
You can learn more about Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. by visiting jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.