- Would you like to work at a multi-faceted, dynamic organization that thrives on teamwork and collaboration?
- Are you passionate about lending, work-life balance, community, and doing the right thing?
- Are you interested in working in a vibrant market in an area known for its great quality of life?
If so, we’d love to talk with you about San Mateo Credit Union’s Branch Manager Position!
Located in the heart of the Bay Area, San Mateo Credit Union is a community-centric and growth-orientated organization that is one of the most unique and special providers of financial products, services and education in the area. We recently surpassed $1 billion in assets and had a record-breaking lending year in 2017. Our future is bright with promise!
As Branch Manager, you'd be responsible for managing all cross-service and operational activities of the retail branch and ensuring that member service is consistently delivered in a highly efficient, effective and enthusiastic manner. You'd provide working leadership and guidance to branch staff through assignment of duties, scheduling, and coordination.In addition, you would analyze and allocaets branch resources and budget to continually meet fluctuating member transaction demand and satisfy service needs, as well as supporting staff in Business Development efforts within the community.
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurances!
- 401(k) including generous matching contributions!
- Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals!
- Discounts on financial products and services, including loans!
- Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of two years’ experience as supervisor or manager within a financial institution.
- Minimum of three years loan officer experience preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills; ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, members, industry peers and general public.
- Ability to operate independently, with a full understanding of loan, new accounts and member services department operations.
- Must have knowledge of credit fundamentals, effective cross-selling skills, be organized and have the ability to function in a high volume environment.
- Must possess strong leadership skills in providing direction to staff as well as ongoing coaching/development.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in taking advantage of internal and external training resources.
- Must have the ability and willingness to provide staffing support to other departments/branches on an as-needed basis
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC utilizing Windows-based programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus