- Are you a lead-by-example manager?
- Are you analytic, yet charming enough to get buy in?
- Can your leadership provide support and guidance resulting in a strong, loyal team?
- Do you want to be able to drive outcomes and be rewarded for your success?
If so, as the Branch Manager, you will be the driver of top and bottom line growth. We are a company with a proven history, and we are looking to maximize our impact.
This role is for the professional who wants to roll up his/her sleeves and find ways to help us win. BENDER has evolved into the largest retail and wholesale provider in Connecticut supplying a wide range of HVAC and plumbing supplies to local tradesmen. We deliver creative solutions for comfortable living and you will be doing work that matters, transforming the way people live.
Specifically you will be responsible to:
- Lead, manage and empower a team of 10-15 to achieve individual and team outcomes
- Drive customer retention and growth through deploying a proactive customer management plan
- Manage operational effectiveness of the warehouse to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Be a leader. Act it out, roll up your sleeves, and make outcomes happen
Qualified candidates will have proven feet-on-the-ground operations leadership experience. This is an opportunity for growth, to be in control and accountable to outcomes, and help us scale.
- 5 years in a management role including leadership, issue management, motivation and team building
- Demonstrated understanding of sales and wholesale operations process
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, or similar preferred
If you are ready to be accountable and own your future opportunity, apply today.