- Do you have experience and possess a strong knowledge of financial products and services?
- Do you have strong management, training, interpersonal and communication skills?
If you answered yes! to the above questions, take your career to the next level at one of California's most innovative and growing Credit Unions!
Responsible for managing staff operations in the member services, new accounts and lending areas, ensuring the delivery of quality service in a consistent manner to our members on each and every transaction. Determines and recommends branch goals, personnel performance expectations and appropriate staffing levels. Analyzes the efficient allocation of resources to service fluctuating member transaction patterns. Responsible for expanding account penetration levels through the delivery of superior member service and cross servicing.
Directly responsible for the planning and organizing of daily branch operations, the training and supervising all branch personnel, and the development and communication of longer range branch service goals.
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurances! 401(k) including generous matching contributions! Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals! Discounts on financial products and services, including loans! Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A minimum of three years managerial, or five years supervisory, experience within a financial institution. Business (or other related discipline) degree preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently, with a full understanding of loan, new accounts and member services department operations.
- A minimum of three years loan officer experience.
- Must have knowledge of credit fundamentals, effective cross-selling skills, be organized and have the ability to function in a high volume environment.
- Must possess strong leadership skills in guiding and directing staff, utilizing strong verbal, written, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in taking advantage of internal and external training resources.
- Must have the ability and willingness to provide staffing support to other departments/branches on an as-needed basis.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC with Windows-based programs;
- Ability to speak fluently in Spanish a plus.