Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own operation; while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. As an essential part of the team, you will be responsible for the development of your branch while driving profitability as you train and develop your staff.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Provide exemplary customer service and issue resolution
- Participate in all areas of employee management
- Understand cost control and achieve individual sales goals
- Monitor prices and set rates for walk-ups
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the Management Trainees, Rental Sales Agents, Customer Service Agents and all other staff
- Complete performance reviews on all employees and hold a meeting with the individual to discuss strengths and weakness
- Organize and facilitate weekly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Complete sales calls with Management Trainees to further their development
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if other staff members are unable to
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales and customer service and 2 years of supervisory experience preferred, OR
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s, minimum of 5 years work experience in customer service or sales, with 2 years as a manager in car rental
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.