Branch Operations Manager
We are seeking a motivated, experiencedBranch Operations Manager (BOM) to join our growing company. TheBOM is responsible for the management of the operational functions of within the branch including; managing, overseeing and hiring of branch personnel, supervising branch hoperations, fostering a positive work environment, ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient operations on a day to day basis. TheBOM will ensure the office runs in a productive manner using established policies and procedures, as well as looking for ways to improve operations and reduce costs. This person is also responsible for expanding the customer base through the successful promoting of bank products. The BOM will perform the job in a manner that will enhance the quality of customer service provided to our internal and external customers.
As a community-focused financial institution, Capital Community Bank (CCBank) reflects the positive
nature of its native Utah. We pride ourselves on providing a fun and friendly atmosphere, where
employees are encouraged to come together as a team. Our bank is progressive with new technology
and on-the- job training, retaining current employees and continually adding new positions. Offering
competitive employee perks and a beneficial wellness program, CCBank is an inclusive, growing
organization that offers a thriving culture and opportunities to earn a living.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and management of branch expenses, income, loss and audit systems.
- Issue and receive cash to/from the vault, resolve tellers differences, audit cash drawers, review transactions and complete operational reports.
- Balance and maintain branch cash
- Use leadership, management, and technical skills related to the operational functions of the branch.
- Support the Banks overall goals
- Actively conduct branch management and staff meetings and profide supervision, guidance, interpretation, coaching and mentoring on matters of Bank polices, procedures, products, and services.
- Minimize risk to the Bank while ensuring quality customer service and problem resolution consistent with client needs.
- Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures.
- Address client needs and resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner, promoting products and services as applicable.
- Assist in new accounts and teller capacities when necessary.
Other necessary duties include:
- Reg D account management
- Inactive/Dormant account monitoring
- Branch Security monitoring
- Notary Public Services
- Maintain the appearance and maintenance of the building and grounds of the property
- Create and oversee employee incentive goals
- Payroll administration
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation for bank personnel
- Attend trainings and seminars
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong math and communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and 10 key skills
- Provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Previous management experience
- Previous banking experience