The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for the overall success of the branch team and represents our bank to the community. In this position, you will be responsible for the management and administration of the branch and ensure that goals are met and the branch is operating in compliance with all banking laws and regulations. We are seeking a high energy, sales driven and customer service oriented individual.
The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for the branch sales, customer growth and deposit retention. You must have the ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide leadership, motivation and direction for the branch staff. This individual will be responsible for promoting the Bank’s services and oversees the daily operations; they will also build current and new customer relationships.
• Supervises the day to day operational functions of the branch. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies.
• Prepares Performance Partnership reviews of staff.
• Responsible for the hiring, training, and retention of staff.
• Assures high quality and friendly customer service and adherence to sales and brand standards.
• Resolves customer inquiries/complaints and situations in a positive professional and efficient manner.
• Promotes effective sales and service environment.
• Monitors teller’s performance relative to losses, differences and referrals. When appropriate, coaches for improved performance and engage in written Performance Counselings.
• Approves transactions within established guidelines.
• Participates in the opening and closing of branch. Conducts security inspection of building and grounds under dual control.
• Conducts regular staff meetings to insure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
• Review daily reports.
• Meet deposit growth goals.
• Achieve satisfactory audit ratings.
• Identify and mitigate audit operational risk.
• Expense control.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of recent experience working in a commercial bank as a Supervisor or Manager
• Thorough knowledge of bank operations including Teller, New Accounts, and Customer Service
• Knowledge of computer applications and the equipment used in the assigned area
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Proven leadership skills, and the ability to coach staff to ensure high level of customer service