Performance Contracting Group is one of the leading specialty contractors in the United States. Our employees are the lifeblood of our company. The foundation of our culture is truly living by our core values every day through our employee-owners. PCG’s key to success is developing and maintaining a strong performance-driven corporate culture that inspires our employees to achieve greatness.
PCI is seeking an experienced Branch Safety Engineer for its LA Interior operations based in Anaheim, CA.
This position is responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the branch with implementing and administering the PCG and client accident prevention plans, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that the company and client safety reports, statistics and documentation are submitted in a timely manner.
- Provide safety technical expertise and support to the branch.
- Promote safety and safe work practices.
- Assist in the investigation of work-related injuries, illnesses, and near-miss incidents.
- Enforce corrective action to prevent the recurrence of hazardous conditions or behaviors.
- Practice timely and accurate accident reporting.
- Review all accidents and investigation reports.
- Act as liaison between the company and client as it relates to site safety management.
- Assist in identifying, correcting, and mitigating routine and non-routine safety and health hazards.
- Council and coach workers to gain compliance with the accident prevention plans, policies and procedures.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate potential safety health hazards.
- Conduct job site inspections and periodic audits to establish and evaluate the level of compliance.
- Establish branch and project safety goals.
- Evaluate and approve safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Provide comprehensive monthly reports to Corporate Regional Safety Manager
- OSHA 500
- 5 years’ experience implementing safety
- CHST or higher credentials required
- Ability to track and facilitate all required annual safety training
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Performance Contracting Group has developed one of the most attractive and lucrative compensation systems within the construction industry. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Incentive bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with match
- Medical and dental insurance plans with flexible spending account option
- Life insurance, accidental death and disability benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. PCG is a background screening, drug-free workplace.