Large Elevator Company is actively searching for a highly motivated Branch Sales Manager for our Seattle, WA office to assist in growing the Service and MOD business. The position is responsible for managing, motivating and mentoringseveral Service Sales Representatives in the Seattle territory.
- The Branch Sales Manager will be responsible for training2-8 service sales trainees and improving relationships with the many consultants and major customers.
- Possess the ability to conduct cold calls, set up customer information sessions, and work closely with the General Manager.
- The selected individual must show demonstrated sales results.
- Must have solid communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and other employees.
- Must be an aggressive, goal-oriented individual who has demonstrated his/her ability to work independently and efficiently; must be willing to take on new challenges daily, must be detailed oriented, must be able to prioritize, must be organized.
- Problem solving ability is a must.
- Selected candidates will also be creative and have excellent presentation skills.
- Candidates should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and selling strategy; must have demonstrated good business decision making in previous positions; must be a team player and must be able to sell on factors other than price.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant work experience, supplemented by 5+ years of elevator sales experience.
Salary: 110,000-120,000 USD/Year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.