Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services to millions of members for more than 100 years. We are much more than Emergency Road Service!
At our branch office locations AAA members and soon-to-be-members plan dream vacations in the travel agency, secure PennDOT license, registration and title transfers, obtain auto travel maps and routings, get a quote and sign up for auto, home and life insurance, buy discount tickets for theme parks, special attractions and movie theaters, get passport photo taken, procure foreign currency, and much more!
We currently have a part-time, front-line, customer-facing career opportunity at the AAA office in Somerset. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who is interested in a long-term career opportunity.
Your role will be a critical component of our branch staffing plan, enabling us to provide outstanding service to our members and customers. The ideal candidate will have flexible availability and willingness to work a part time schedule. The office is open 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday and 8:30am to 7pm on Friday. You will have Saturdays and Sundays off, and you’ll be paid for the holidays we’re closed. (25 hrs per week)
The base pay rate is in the range of $11.78 to 12.57, per hour. Not enough?? Take control: Your earnings will exceed the hourly rate with the incentives you’ll earn through your sales activities!
Key points of this position:
- We all greet members and customers, determine the nature of their needs, and provide legendary service!
- You will provide meticulously accurate PennDOT license, registration and notary services;
- You will achieve monthly goals and earn incentives for various product and service transactions;
- You will use road maps and reference materials to provide service to auto travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel planners and marked road maps; you’ll also provide destination information and may secure hotel accommodations;
- With gratitude and customer appreciation you will cheerfully accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- You’ll issue passport photos, international driving permits, travel money cards, foreign currency, and EZPass GoPaks;
- You may also handle basic bookkeeping duties such as balancing and reconciling cash drawer.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong PC/Windows and internet skills, with accurate keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Previous license, vehicle title, and notary experience is a big plus;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis;
- Familiar with U.S. geography, good sense of direction; and map reading abilities;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license;
- Minimum HS diploma or GED; some college preferred.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience–one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer