Department: Front of House
Reports to: General Manager
The Brand Ambassador will have superior customer service skills, experience in a fast pace restaurant, knowledge of point of sale and cash handling skills.
Essential Functions include and are not limited to the following:
- Serves customers at the restaurant counter: Takes orders from customers and inputs into our system, totals orders using cash register, relays orders to cook, gives ticket stubs to customers to identify filled orders, and promptly delivers meal to customer.
- Fills containers with requested beverages, such as iced coffee, tea, or house beverages.
- Receives payment for orders, processes methods of payment.
- Must exhibit a genuine desire to be of service to our guests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high stress, faced-paced environment
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
Essential Physical Requirements
- Must be able to walk and stand for entire shift, up to 12 hours
- Must be able to continuously reach, bend, and stretch
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Customer service experience preferred
- Cash handling experience preferred
Num Pang Kitchen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Num Pang complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.