The Digital Brand Copywriter will work closely with the Associate Creative Director, creative team and cross-functional teams in communicating the brand voice to best engage our customer. Hanna Andersson has a rich history and product story to tell, and the Digital Brand Copywriter will stay true to the origins of the brand but communicate through a modern voice that speaks parent-to-parent with our customer, crafted appropriately at each touchpoint.
· Evolve Hanna's brand copy voice and develop brand and product storytelling across channels
· Work with Creative Team to develop print and video concepts for brand and licensed
· Infuse SEO best practices into all copy
· Write and/or edit copy for social media posts
· Write and manage the blog
· Craft and edit all written content for ecommerce site including homepage and all division pages
· Creates messaging for all emails each week
· Writes all subject lines, including creative/brand, retail, + promo email campaigns
· Track all requests for design and copy changes to all site + email iterations
· Advise on copy projects managed by digital product copywriter (associate guides, manuals)
· Brand Copywriting experience
· SEO experience
· Creative writing and Storytelling skills
· Ability to translate strategies and data into effective best practices
· Writing Software and Project Software experience
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our core purpose is making childhood moments that matter. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who own the business by working collaboratively, through truth and transparency, to build sustainable solutions that grow our company, our team and ourselves in service to the customer.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.