At Herman-Scheer, we're building and launching the new age of consumer brands. Whether that's in helping venture-backed entrepreneurs bring their startup to market, or working with global brands to become more connected in a digital world, we're driven by 3 core philosophies that inspire everything we do.
- High quality relationships yield high quality work.
- Brand is the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Friction makes fire.
Our team is looking for a Brand Copywriter Intern to join our team and help create compelling brand strategies, narratives and experiences through a wide range of consumer touchpoints.
Who You Are:
- You're a talented and passionate writer looking to gain experience working in an agency and to develop as a copywriter.
- You have some experience in writing copy for the most common consumer touchpoints including websites, packaging, social and email. This can include student work.
- You're excited to work alongside art directors and designers in pairing art to words.
- You’re in-tune with culture and aware of what's happening in digital, social and consumer trends.
- Strategic Positioning
- Brand Naming
- Identity Design
- Communication Design
- Web Design and Development
- Photo & Video Content Production
- Print, Product, and Package Design
- Strategic Partnerships
- Launch Strategy
What We Offer:
- Competitive intern compensation
- Growth opportunities to work alongside a collaborative team
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, highly productive environment
- Beachside office
- This will be a 3-month internship, 20 hours per week in-office, with the goal of transitioning into a fulltime role.