National Wine & Spirits company is seeking a Brand Manager to join its dynamic Marketing team.
This is a cross functional, centralize position that serves as the essential & differentiating link between the wine & spirits suppliers, the marketing dept & the sales network. Primarily responsible for providing strategic direction to the business from a sourcing, budgeting, product & relationship development & profitability perspective. Requires strong negotiation skills & interpersonal dexterity to manage portfolio(s) & brand performance on both the supply & sales ends. Reports to the Director, Brand Management.
- Create, establish & maintain strong top to top relationships with product suppliers as well as sales force & distributor network.
Liaise with brand owners to assure brand strategy alignment, to communicate brand plans and business reviews.
- Provide strategic direction to agencies for the development of integrated marketing campaigns that may encompass mass media advertising, social media, and selling materials to generate sales results.
- Analyze brand and marketing program performance through syndicated and internal data.
- Develop annual brand plans with cross functional team including Brand Owners, Portfolio and Sales management, while ensuring compliance with alcohol advertising rules and standards.
- Present brand programs to multiple audiences: national sales team, distributors, buyers.
- Oversee the development and launch of line extensions including label creation/design, and initiate innovation based on market trend analysis.
- Coordinate and support field activities through close contact with sales team and participation in events.
BS Degree in marketing, finance or related field and 5-7 years brand/portfolio management experience in CPG/ Wine Industry mandatory. MBA a +.
High volume brand management with experience in multiple regions.
Direct contact with suppliers.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and end user enterprise planning systems such as Cognos, Business Objects or Hyperion.
Position requires 30-35% travel, domestic & international.
Company offers comprehensive medical. retirement & PTO benefits.
Candidates who have the brand management experience in the wine/spirits industry(others will not be considered), please click on Apply below or forward your resume in Word format to: