7Cellars Wine and Spirits is a company in partnership with ONEHOPE Wine Company. 7 Cellars was founded by professional football icon John Elway, and his long time business partner, Jeff Sperbeck. With the success of Elway's Steakhouses, John wanted to create a wine that would live up to his standard and be a proud representation of his family’s name. 7Cellars partnered with iconic winemaker Rob Mondavi, Jr. to release the company’s first vintage of Reserve wines -a 2013 Cabernet and a 2014 Chardonnay. After five successful and sold out vintages of the Reserve, 7Cellars has expanded with a new addition to the family, The Farm Collection. Both Elway’s Reserve and The Farm Collection wines are served in top restaurants and venues as well as liquor stores and fine wine shops, primarily in Colorado and across the country.
ONEHOPE is a Napa Valley Winery built on hope and rooted in purpose. Through their technology they enable a purpose-driven community of 5,000+ "Cause Entrepreneurs" to join on their mission to share wine and give hope through wine tasting experiences nationwide
7Cellars is looking for a highly motivated person to be responsible for a combination of marketing initiatives including social media, PR, marketing, advertising and graphic design. We are a lean and growing company with a current team of two, plus the infrastructure provided by One Hope. This position will require the individual to wear many hats, but to play an important role in the growth of the company. It is located in the Denver, Colorado region.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the President and CEO to develop and execute Marketing, PR and Advertising plans, strategies, and calendar.
- Develop brand positioning that allows our brand to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted audiences, including consumers, wine critics, media and key influencers.
- Seek new opportunities with key opinion leaders, bloggers or up and coming voices within the social media space.
- Handle press requests for wines, information, materials, photos, and site visits.
- Manage email blasts, newsletter, ecommerce sales tracking, flows, analytics, coupon codes and subscriptions through Woocommerce and Klaviyo.
- Manage and track SEO and Google analytics initiatives to help optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Attend public/consumer and trade wine tastings, trainings, events, and trade shows. May require working evenings and weekends.
- Must be proficient with graphic design applications for creating point of sale, digital and print media layouts. Design and manage production of all advertising materials for print, web and in-house collateral such as posters, invites, shelf talkers, case cards, menus and logo design.
- Will need to be flexible to travel statewide for marketing opportunities.
- Have knowledge of the OneHope portfolio to capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Manage your travel and expense expenditures from the provided budget.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Literature, Communications or related fields.
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience.
- Ability to deliver a strong presentation in an entertaining and educational manner.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the job.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive compensation.
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedule and work environment
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit your resume to apply.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Denver, CO