** ATTACH RESUME WHEN APPLYING AT CAREERS@PROXIMOSPIRITS.COM **
A high-profile Brand Management role within one of Proximo’s top priority brands, the Brand Manager will be responsible for leading key projects to drive growth against the Dobel portfolio. This role requires a dynamic marketing professional who has a strong creative balanced with strong analytical skills.
- Manage all Dobel innovation to deliver new product introductions or changes to existing products or packaging
- Complete robust analytics and diagnosis of business and consumer issues and opportunities to influence brand plans for Dobel
- Evaluate overall brand opportunities, market needs and program effectiveness to develop aligned programs that grow the Dobel business
- Work with sales teams to develop promotion tools that amplify and extend brand messages
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic and annual marketing plans
- Assist with the execution of breakthrough consumer programs
- Develop promotional calendar and POS materials that deliver on brand strategy and programming
- Assist with developing and implementing new creative (traditional media/digital & social) and launching fully-integrated consumer campaigns
- Tracking and managing of brand health (Nielsen, NABCA, Consumer Research)
- Assist with the execution of events in local markets
- Assist in communicating Dobel strategies and activation tactics in a compelling way to internal and external stakeholders
- Must be digital first in thinking. Should have deep understanding of overarching media platforms and campaigns and how to leverage against brand’s strategic touchpoints.
- Partner with the brand team in Mexico to leverage investments when applicable to drive brand growth.
- BS/BA in Science based degree and/or Marketing (MBA a plus)
- Four years plus of brand marketing experience preferably related to the Spirits Industry or FMCG.
- Preferred: Experience in FMCG, Bev Alc or lifestyle categories
- Project management skills, data analysis, budget management
- Experience with managing budgets, working with creative agencies, developing new packaging and a solid working knowledge of Nielsen.
- Creative, conceptual and imaginative, yet practical enough to solve day-to-day problems.
- Ability to manage projects independently from start to finish and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management, including senior leadership.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word