Atterro is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager for our client, a global leader in the electronics industry, to join their Brand Communications team in NYC. This is a long term contract role offering benefits including Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K and Paid Time Off.
The Brand Communications Team is responsible for the briefing, development and execution of world-class Creative and Integrated Campaigns for Home Electronics & Home Appliance categories. The Home Brand Creative Team has a range of key levels of support ranging from Coordinator to Senior Director reporting into the Chief Creative Officer. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager II level contractor for a six-month term, with the possibility of either extension or conversion to full-time hire at the end of the contract period.
Overview and Core Requirements
We are seeking a strategic and creative thinker with significant industry experience on both the client and creative agency side working on world-class brands who will manage end to end campaign development – from strategy and brief to creative development and execution – of best in class marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a developing leader who has directly managed and executed large-scale marketing programs at a major brand or as part of an agency team supporting a global brand. Hands-on knowledge of best practices in TVC and digital content production, project management, traditional and digital media is a must. A strong digital mindset with a passion for delivering a marketing story across the entire purchase journey (ATL to BTL) is also key.
Key Job Responsibilities and Skills
• Film development and production: Work with external agencies and internal partners to manage production of film (TVC and other content) ensuring flawless execution at every step in the process.
• Digital media campaigns: Responsible for day-to-day management of digital media campaign creative including oversight of all creative and content executions (including significant video deliverables), ad copy writing and testing, and alignment with offline creative where required.
• Own project management with tracking against deadlines, production schedules, budgets, competitive response initiatives and post mortem reviews.
• Ability to action campaign performance insights into recommendations and ultimately implementation for optimization throughout life of campaign.
• Ability to both work autonomously and lead or work within bigger project teams including agencies and integrated marketing teams.
Required skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree. MBA a plus.
• 6-10 years of hands-on experience within a brand marketing team or agency team supporting a major consumer brand, tech / CE experience a plus
• Deep knowledge of digital paid media best practices as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
• An eye for detail
• Exceptional project/program management skills
• Self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
• Flexible, thrives in fast paced, constantly changing environments
• Relationship builder, and a proven ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels within and outside the company
• Ability to navigate complex organizations independently
• A multi-tasker able to manage multiple things at once
• Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
• Travel required, sometimes on short notice
Atterro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.