This position reports to V.P of Product Management and requires an experienced, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic individual who will develop, manage, and execute the long-range and annual brand marketing plan and activities for the Private Label product lines. This includes marketing planning and budgeting, brand positioning and communications, new product ideation and launch, promotional planning and execution, and channel marketing programs.
- Interact with all organizational levels and customer base.
- Marketing & Planning - Develop in conjunction with Product Management team and implement the marketing objectives, strategies, and the long-range and annual plans for all Private Label brand lines.
- Monitors performance measurements to ensure sales volume and share objectives are accomplished.
- Brand Positioning and Communications Identifies target audience(s), develops meaningful brand positioning, and effectively communicates product advantages to target audience(s).
- Manages all messaging, media and creative for the brand, including coop program, with distributors and dealers that will be delivered through a variety of media including ad campaigns, websites, social media, packaging, brochures, sales presentations, case studies, white papers, webcasts, e-mail, trade shows and events.
- Develops innovative PR strategies supporting the brand for the target audience(s).
- Conducts interviews and develops content for press releases.
- Creates new product commercialization programs - Manages the development and implementation of the launch materials for all new product launches, working hand-in-hand with the Product Business Teams.
- Works with key product management, creative, customers, engineering and sales personnel for new product development.
- Creatively identifies opportunities for growth by effectively utilizing market research, competitive analysis and trend analysis.
- Works with vendors to create promotional/sponsorship ideas that support the brand, delivers on consumer/trade/segment objectives and delivers sales growth.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of promotional programs and sponsorships.
- Effectively works with the sales organization(s) to ensure that corporate objectives are met and that our strategies and programs are effectively implemented to increase distribution.
- Works with sales to develop channel marketing programs.
- 6 to 8 years of brand/marketing experience, preferably in a B2B company
- Results-oriented with a strong record of execution and accountability.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple high-priority projects and activities with strict deadlines and limited internal staff and budget.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written oral, presentation), strong editing skills with a great attention to detail.
- A good eye for graphic layout.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to gather, coordinate and synthesize data to develop understanding of key insights.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to influence cross-functionally with the ability to lead/manage, mentor, coach and develop others.
- Creative out-of-the box thinker.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- BA/BS Marketing or Business
- MBA or Masters in Marketing preferred
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of the Industrial Products Group, which includes GlobalIndustrial.com, GlobalIndustrial.ca/Avenue, C&H Government, Nexel Industries, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliated companies.
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity to apply.