Executive Lifestyle Management has an exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate looking to get their foot in the door in sales promotion and marketing! We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic candidate who is eager to join us inside major retail locations across the Simi Valley area! We need an enthusiastic professional to introduce and sell a variety of services to the general public as a Brand Promoter – Entry Level Sales Promotion!
Daily Responsibilities of the Brand Promoter – Entry Level Sales Promotion:
- Demonstrate key features & benefits of client brands/services at various big box retail locations to create a positive brand experience. Travel to onsite retail locations will be required.
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales pitches to illustrate product benefits and increase product sales.
- Identify and communicate key product attributes to consumers to build relationships with consumers and create a positive brand experience.
- Deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers and educate them on the benefits of each product with the goal of successfully impacting sales performance and generating product sales.
Requirements of the Brand Promoter – Entry Level Sales Promotion:
- Promotional marketing, sales promotion, marketing, brand promotion, and related experience is a huge asset! Fully paid training will be provided so entry level candidates and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Having access to a reliable vehicle is highly recommended. Travel to in-store campaigns (with promotional materials) will be required.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of different people on a daily basis
- Comfortable in a large group setting and with face to face consumer interaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
This full-time, permanent role. The selected candidate for this role will be working inside major retail locations across the Simi Valley area on behalf of our local retail marketing firm to promote, sell and represent our client’s products/brands. You will not be a considered an employee of the retailer in which location you are stationed.
Brand Marketing Specialist