Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am-10am
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
Our culture is driven by our mission to provide high quality health care to our diverse community enhanced through teaching, research, charity, and financial responsibility. Mount Sinai’s dedication to powering wellness is evident in our recent expansion initiatives including our Hialeah Emergency Center, and our Surgical Tower with 12 surgical rooms including 50 private treatment rooms.
We are searching for a diverse group of caregivers who demonstrate a strong commitment to practicing excellence every day to join our Nutrition and Food Services team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
1. Reviews menus and work orders to determine types and quantities of food to be prepared for hospital patients, employees and visitors.
2. Prepares, seasons and cooks food following all established and occasional requirements. Carves portions of food for individual servings.
3. Demonstrates a consistent knowledge of food service sanitation. Ensures the practice of accepted / required techniques in food handling, preparation, service and holding for patients, employees, and guests.
4. Operates available equipment according to safety established procedures.
5. Maintains self and work area in a clean, neat, safe and orderly manner. Practices infection control (hand washing and hygiene accessories) for the protection of others and self.
6. Utilizes cost effective methods in daily operation of food service; does not over or under produce, uses left-over appropriately.
7. Monitors all food items while on service line to ensure they adhere to established guidelines (i.e. monitors temperature and timing).
Excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
Generous paid time off plans
Tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Want to watch us celebrate our milestones? Click Here!
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed