Breast Surgeon Needed in Northeastern Florida
Northeast Florida based practice is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join their surgical group
This is an employed position
- They offer the very latest in surgical procedures and technologies, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques.
- NO ED call required.
- Qualified candidates must be currently Board Certified or Board Eligible by an American Medical Specialty Board in Surgery.
- Employment contract offering comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
- The Breast Program provides care for breast cancer patients
- The Breast Program Leadership (BPL) group functions as a subcommittee of the hospital's Cancer Committee to provide multi-disciplinary oversight for all breast cancer services provided by or referred from the hospital, including the regular breast cancer conferences where all newly diagnosed cases are reviewed and discussed.
- Comprehensive breast cancer services range from community education, individualized risk assessment and screening, imaging, surgery, other treatments and survivorship.
- Breast Care Team consists of radiologist, pathologist, surgeons, oncologist, oncology navigators and many allied health providers working to promote multidisciplinary collaboration, positive outcomes and personalized, compassionate care.
- This is a 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- Located in Northeast Florida