Kubricky Construction Corp.’s is frequently sought after as a reliable heavy highway and bridge constructor. We are searching for a dedicated Bridge Carpenter who is willing to commit their service towards creating an efficient and innovative environment in a fast-growing, dynamic industry. As a member of the D.A. Collins Family of Companies, a 70-year-old entity, the right candidates will become part of a team that provides exceptional service and has and will continue to make a positive impact in the industry.
Please fill out an application and submit a cover letter with your resume detailing your qualifications and interest in the position at: https://apply.dacollins.com/job/374/bridge-carpenter
Essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Perform a variety of tasks that will include having to lift heavy objects, stand for extended periods of time, stretch, walk, climb and bend under potentially adverse field conditions and be able to perform visual tasks such as backup spotting and hear and react to back up alarms, per safety protocol
- Ability to set up and/or build forms
- Communicate with owners, DOT, and Inspectors
- Oversee compliance with all safety policies and OSHA regulations
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in bridge construction
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess a clean valid driver’s license
- Must have proficient knowledge with NYSDOT standard specification as it relates to bridge construction
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
Competitive compensation including health, dental and life insurance and retirement plan
Status: Full Time
Location: Headquartered in Wilton, NY. Position involves travel to a variety of jobsites with locations to be determined.
Starting Date: 2019 Construction Season
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.