Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Consumer Direct Loan Consultant (CDLC) is responsible for originating mortgage products directly to customers through leads and centralized telemarketing channels. The CDLC is responsible for maintaining loan production at or above minimum loan volume and quality targets.
* Originate loans and contact Caliber's or Broad market borrowers through inbound and outbound calls
* Use company provided leads and marketing resources to meet minimum Submission to Processing (STP) volume goals
* Inputs all borrower information into the 1003 (LOS)
* Reviews and understands AUS findings in detail and ensures that supporting borrower documentation (i.e. income, assets, liabilities and credit) match the information provided on the 1003.
* Provides guidance to borrowers on loan processing flow
* Ensures federal and state required compliance documentation is signed at time of application or has been mailed to the client for signature within 3 days of application interview
* Locks loan in H2O, ensuring lock meets offered rate and covers estimated closing date
* Mortgage loan production at/above required volumes
* All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act. This position requires that the appropriate licensing has been acquired. Non-licensed employees may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 years of experience as a producing Loan Consultant
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled