Weitzman is recruiting for a Brokerage Services Assistant for our Houston office located in the Galleria area.
- General administrative support to a group of sales professionals, including written correspondence, letters of intent, contracts, lease documents, and execution of marketing collateral.
- Organize, prepare and produce customized, client-specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals and property availability inquiries.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming telephone calls. Respond to general inquiries and provide information when appropriate.
- Transaction/lease processing including the timely gathering and submission of required supporting documents.
- Create and prepare content for proposals including demographic summaries, maps/aerials, site plans, and various comparative analysis reports.
- Collect, assemble and organize information on various companies and properties.
- Maintain and update relevant databases and assist with website updates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous commercial real estate support experience strongly preferred.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with experience working in fast-paced sales and marketing environment meeting the support needs of a sales team.
- Independent initiative and judgment, attention to detail, and proactive collaboration. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritize and take direction from multiple individuals.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principals a plus. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions required.
- Detail oriented, strong proofreading, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong general computer skills as well as intermediate or above MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, maintain exceptional customer service and professional demeanor.
- Client-focused, dependable, and flexible. Ability to some work overtime as needed.
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanGroupTX, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free onsite fitness facility, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.