Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized and custom tasks to provide administrative support for a team of sales professionals. Maintain confidentiality of Sales, Marketing, Client, and proprietary information and data in all communications. Position requires in-depth knowledge of Sales and Marketing administrative and operational policy and procedure and general business practices and procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain NKF brand, product, office, and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials to include; flyers, proposals, tour books, touch pieces, maps, floor plans, qualification packages, and market surveys.
- Review marketing material specifications, and act as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis, and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Prepare and maintain accurate documents to include, Request for Information (RFI's), Letter of Intent (LOI's) and Request for Proposal (RFP's).
- Update and maintain various information databases to include; client and prospect databases.
- Respond to outside broker requests.
- Coordinate mass marketing mailings.
- Create, maintain and/or purge files and records, including real estate transaction files.
- Provide informational assistance to clients to include; greeting clients, directing telephone traffic and scheduling appointments and tours.
- Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and conferences as well as travel arrangements.
- Prepare, update, collate and package reports as instructed by team.
- Perform administrative functions and prepare communication as required.
- Prepare expense reports as required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, & 2 years work related experience. Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Graphic Design a preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience to include Real Estate Brokerage or Sales and Marketing
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet research skills
- Demonstrates administrative support skills including appointment scheduling, and ability to compose/proof and edit correspondence and reports
- Organizational, communication (written, oral, telephone), customer service and strong attention to detail are essential in this position
- Problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills required
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, and meet stringent deadlines
- Real Estate License a plus
- May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.